1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT.Information Submitted by You
Information About You: We collect information about you when you participate in our research process and use the Services in a variety of ways: When you create an account, you provide us with information such as your name and email address either directly or via your LinkedIn account. We may also ask for your credit card or other banking details if you purchase certain You can provide additional information to enhance your profile such as your location, industry, bio, picture, and phone number. If you believe that someone has created an unauthorized account depicting you or your likeness, you can request its removal by contacting us Information About Others: You may provide information about others (e.g. clients), including their names, emails, phone numbers and companies to support our reference check and review process. You should obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing The Manifest with their information. The information you provide about others is only used in the reference check and review process.
INFORMATION FROM THIRD-PARTIES
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION.WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE RELY ON TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
3. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION.INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE SHARED FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
Any information included in your user profile and any content you post be seen by others. If you provide any reviews or testimonials either about our service providers covered in our research we may post those reviews or testimonials or portions thereof. Reviews or testimonials and advertisements may include your name (if the review is not anonymous), title, company, and other information that you have provided. When we have your consent or where it is necessary to carry out your instructions; As reasonably necessary to provide features and functionality to you; We may share your information with third-party vendors or business partners who provide services on our behalf, which may include analytics, customer service, survey providers, payment processing, marketing, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our Services. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose. In connection with significant corporate events (for example, we may share or disclose information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets — such as in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution or liquidation — or take steps in anticipation of any such event); When we believe in good faith that sharing is reasonably necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible unlawful activities or to comply with legal process or other legal requirements; when we deem disclosure appropriate in situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, potential violations of our terms, or claims of violation of the rights of third parties; or when we deem disclosure appropriate to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our employees, users, or another person or entity (the disclosures described here may involve the sharing of your information with, for example, law enforcement, government agencies, courts, or other parties).
4. ONLINE ANALYTICS, ADVERTISING AND DO-NOT-TRACK.ONLINE ANALYTICS PROVIDERS
To help us better understand your use of the Services, we may use third-party analytics. These third parties use the sorts of technologies described in the “Automatically Collected Information” section above. The information collected by this technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers.
ADVERTISING TECHNOLOGY PROVIDERS
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. However, we do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the internet industry is still working to determine what DNT means, how to comply with DNT, and how to create a common approach to responding to DNT.
5. INFORMATION ACCESS, CORRECTION, AND DELETION OPTIONSYou have a right to (1) access, modify, correct, or delete certain aspects of your information regarding your user profile, and (2) close your user account. You can also contact us regarding any account information which is not on your profile or readily accessible to you. If you close your account, your information may be removed or unpublished from the Services within a reasonable amount of time. Once you submit a review and the review has been approved for posting, it cannot be edited or removed. You will have the ability to submit a revision to appear below your original posting and to revise your star ratings Note that information that others have copied may remain visible and you may not be able to access, correct, or eliminate any information about you that others copied or exported out, because this information may not be in our control. Your information may be displayed in search engine results until the search engine refreshes its cache
We retain your information as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services or because we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. We also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We store your information as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we have collected it. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if it is possible (e.g. your personal information is stored for backup archives) then will securely store your personal information and isolate if from any further processing until the deletion/erasure is possible.
6. SECURITY.We have implemented various technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect your information. These safeguards vary depending on the sensitivity of the information at issue.
7. THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES.